Discrete Armed Courier Service

Trust An Experienced Leader To Transport Your Most Valuable Assets

Discrete Armed Courier Service is no different then the traditional armed courier service you’re familiar with seeing driving around your city in a large armored truck jumping from bank to bank, with one major exception. When we operate, you could be sitting in your car at a red light, next to one of our armed couriers transporting an asset worth more than your mortgage, and you would never even know it. Our drivers look like you, act like you, and dress like you, but underneath the façade is a well-trained armed courier discretely ensuring the safe transport of our client’s property from point to point.

Confidentiality and discretion are the two cornerstones of our discrete armed courier service, and all our transport services are conducted in a low-profile discrete manner to avoid attracting unnecessary attention to the client, the courier, and the asset.

Secure Delivery For Any Industry

Trained in Krav Maga for the worst-case scenario and certified to handle small arms through a rigorous defensive firearm tactics course at Cohen Security, our armed couriers exemplify the best protection Cohen Security has to offer. Our clientele includes:

  • Jewelry Firms
  • Financial Institutions
  • Cannabis Dispensaries and Farms
  • Private Entities
  • Commercial Entities

Case Study: Discrete Jewelry Transportation

By way of example, a client of ours wanted to ensure the secure delivery of a valuable piece of jewelry arriving to San Diego from out of the country. The international courier was met at the airport, upon landing, by a discrete armed courier from Cohen Security.

The international courier then securely transferred possession of the item to our courier who then ensured a safe and discrete delivery of the item from the airport to the final destination in La Jolla.

Training And Experience In The Latest Security Tactics

Cohen Security prides itself in our ability to employ discrete security tactics practiced in the State of Israel because our founders underwent that very same training. Cohen Security employs security tactics that can only be learned in Israel and as Israel continues to be the proven leader in the security industry why would you consider trusting any other company to transport your most valuable assets?

90% of the time, all specialized courier deliveries are completed without incident and the general public is never even aware of what transpires around them. But, when it comes to the other 10%, those once in a lifetime disruptions or scenarios you never believed would happen, do not take the risk of losing your most valuable asset because you hired a sub-par security company with the lowest price. Safe, secure, and discrete, no other discrete armed courier service can provide a more professional service using the latest security tactics derived from the Israel Defense Force, Diplomatic Security Service, and Israeli Security Services.

Frequently Asked Questions

Below are common questions many people have about our armed courier service in San Diego. If you can’t find your question, feel free to contact us at (858) 522-9622. Any one of our friendly staff will be happy to answer your questions.

Contact Us

Use the web form below or contact us directly by phone or email.

Contact Us Section
Type of Inquiry:

What will happen when I click send?

Your inquiry is immediately copied to one of our directors who will contact you himself, usually the same day, unless of course you’re a spammer. In that case, we’re not responsible for what happens next.

Contact us directly:

Phone: (858) 522-9622

Email: [email protected]

Mailing Address:
1804 Garnet Ave,
Suite 351 San Diego,
CA 92109

Opening hours

Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

Saturday: appointment only

Sunday: appointment only